In 1967, Bob Lesser, then an architect and developer, was asked to help craft the development program for what is now Thousand Oaks Town Center in Southern California. In carrying out this assignment, he found that the creativity and financial imagination required for the study were extremely stimulating—so much so that he started Robert Charles Lesser & Co. (now RCLCO).
Over fifty years later, RCLCO has grown in expertise, now serves a diverse array of client types, and works around the globe, helping our clients make strategic, effective, and enduring decisions about real estate.
We are proud to be the “first call” for organizations seeking strategic and tactical advice regarding property investment, planning, and development. Our team leverages quantitative analytics and a strategic planning framework to provide end-to-end business planning and implementation solutions at an entity, portfolio, or project level. RCLCO is organized into three overlapping and reinforcing service areas: real estate economics, management consulting, and advisory services for institutional investors through RCLCO Fund Advisors.
Our Core Values
We are dedicated to adding value to our clients.
We strive to achieve excellence and innovation in everything that we do.
We aim to enjoy our work and the people with whom we work.
We seek opportunities to promote greater economic, social, and environmental sustainability.
RCLCO is able to consistently deliver leading-edge solutions by bringing together highly talented people in a creative and collaborative environment. The diverse experiences and knowledge bases of our team allow us to partner with clients to answer key questions and solve complex issues, with strategic guidance that is market driven, analytically based, and financially sound.
- Gadi Kaufmann Chairman RCLCO & RFA
- Adam Ducker Chief Executive Officer RCLCO
- Taylor Mammen Chief Executive Officer, RFA
- Vahe Avagyan Vice President
- Diana M. Black Director of Marketing
- Joshua A. Boren Managing Director, Strategic Initiatives
- Debashis Chanda Principal, RFA
- Ben Chernus Vice President, RFA
- Jessica Diorio Vice President, Asset Management, RFA
- Jomar Ereso Managing Director, Chief Compliance Officer, RFA
- Cecilia Galliani Vice President, RFA
- Swagata Ghosh Vice President, BI Operations
- Charles Hewlett Managing Director
- Lauren Hinson Vice President, Operations
- Andrew Janko Managing Director, RFA
- Jonathan Kaufman Vice President, RFA
- Todd LaRue Managing Director
- Eddie Lin Principal, RFA
- Gregg Logan Managing Director
- William Maher Director of Strategy and Research, RFA
- Kelly Mangold Vice President
- Ben Maslan, CFA Managing Director, RFA
- Brandon Miller Vice President, RFA
- Adam Ostler Vice President
- Cameron Pawelek Vice President
- Karl Pischke Vice President
- Rick Pollack Managing Director, RFA
- Allan Popper Director of Property Operations, RFA
- Scott Price Managing Director
- Jake Ross Vice President
- Dana Schoewe Vice President
- Jay Song Vice President, RFA
- Simon Soomekh Principal, Director of Investments, RFA
- Scott Stoltzman Director of Data Science
- Erin Talkington Managing Director, Director of Consulting
- Cyndi Thomas Managing Director, RFA
- Derek Wyatt Managing Director
We Work With
- Developers / Homebuilders
- Institutional Investors
- The Public Sector
- Industry Partners
- Non-Real Estate Companies
- Law Firms
Changing Lives Through Initiatives That Provide Affordable Homes
The RCLCO Foundation was formed in 2006 as a means to positively influence the availability and development of affordable housing. Funding to the RCLCO Foundation is provided by RCLCO, which annually contributes a share of its profits, along with contributions and grants provided by RCLCO team members, alumni, clients, and other organizations who are interested in advancing the cause of affordable housing.
The Foundation is committed to making a meaningful difference in the practice and policy of affordable housing, by encouraging and facilitating the development of balanced communities. Learn more about The Foundation.
Funding organizations that create affordable housing in communities where RCLCO has offices
Funding thought leadership in affordable housing
Matching RCLCO team members’ contributions to fundraising or other activities that impact affordable housing